Maybe English as main language?
I am currently considering whether I should save myself the translation into English and instead only write in English. That would not only save time, but I would also learn more from it. At the moment I often feel like I am in a hurry, because I still have to translate.
I’m still a little torn. Maybe a list will help?
German + English
- + it is actually quite nice that there is also German content on the Internet
- + not everyone can speak English
- - more work
- - actually I feel more comfortable in the English language
- + my English gets better when I think and write directly in the language
- + I think English is better for the internet because the internet connects us all, no matter where we come from
- - many Germans don’t speak English very well
Okay, the list doesn’t help me at all. I am just realizing that I have to suck every point out of my head. I’ll think about it a bit and then make a decision.
This post is Part 25 of 100 Days To Offload. If you want to participate, visit https://100daystooffload.com